Sunday, July 21, 2013

Breaking Fashion News!
Okay so to support our blog you must read this:
WEAR COW OR MONSTER T-SHIRTS!
That's all and also just a reminder I am still hiring:
 I am hiring at this time all you have to do is email (BluiseGameing@gmail.com) the following:
IGN:
Why you want to be in my blog:
Do you have designing experience:
What would you do out of the following (Design my blog, Fashion, Interveiws, Advertising, Q&A, Funny of the day, Manager, Bio about the crew, Original Movies, Contests, or WoozWorld News):
Why would you be good for the blog:
Will you be loyal to the blog:
Can you work on it at least once a day:
                  If you can answer these you're hired :D
                 ~Bluise 

Okay there you go also I wish you guys would try to get hired we really need a blog designer :( well remember, Anythings Possible :D,


                                                                  ~Bluise :D

No comments:

Post a Comment