Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Rumor Breaker!

Breaking news! Breaking news!

Hey there woozens! Have you heard the rumor about TennisChampion being rude to a woozen? It IS true! Sadly, that woozen was one of my very good friends, so I decided to interview her!

Q:''Hey! Glad u came... So, are these rumors true?''

A: ''Well, sadly,yes, but I don't want to cause any trauma''

Q:''Ok, well, for how long do you know each other?''

A:''I've known him for three years now, we fight each other normally, but we are like a brother and a sister, we always fight but we always make up''

Q:''Glad to hear, so, did you guys make up yet?''

A:''Sadly,no, but no worries, how I said, this always happens ;)''

Q:''Ok, what do you think about Tennis?''

A:''Well, I obiously think that he is a very nice person, and I clear, there is absolutely NO hate between each other! It's just a little fight, I'm sure we'll get over it soon! ;)''

Phew! Relieved to hear that! I'm not saying the woozen's name beacause she doesn't want to cause something big, so, n worries, just how she said It's just a little fight! ;D Well, see you later!

Love, Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment